Tackling modern slavery in DRC: call for bids. United Kingdom Democratic Republic of the Congo
- considers gender impact
- is designed and implemented in accordance with the ‘do no harm' principle
- duty of care for all staff and participants in the engagement activities shall lie with the supplier
We are particularly looking for implementers who can demonstrate:
- a strong track record of successful project delivery in DRC and will be able to draw on previous lessons learned to mitigate against unintended consequences of interventions
- active consideration of gender inequality by ensuring that where possible, women are offered places in any training and capacity building activities funded by HMG and included in training and consultative panels
How to bid
Applicants are invited to submit a project proposal and Activity Based Budget in English and send both electronically to Nicholas.Fulton@fcdo.gov.uk copying Laurence.Bushige@fcdo.gov.uk. Please include “DRC: Modern Slavery” in the subject field.
The deadline for submitting concept bids is 26 November 2020 at 23:59 (GMT).
- Activity Based Budget Template (ODS, 10.3KB)
- Project Proposal Form (ODT, 65.1KB)
Due to the volume of bids expected, it is unlikely we will be able to provide feedback on unsuccessful bids.
SOURCE UK British Embassy Kinshasa