Vonovia SE, DE000A1ML7J1

Vonovia SE, DE000A1ML7J1

19.12.2017 - 15:13:37

Vonovia SE: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Vonovia SE Universitätsstraße 133 44803 Bochum Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft FrankfurtGermany 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 08 Dec 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 3.65 % 1.45 % 5.10 % 485100826 Previous notification 0 % 0 % 0 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A1ML7J1 17679990 43594 3.64 % 0.01 % Total 17723584 3.65 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right to Recall 41868 0.01 % Physically-settled Call Options 21.06.2019 Anytime 96400 0.02 % Physically-settled Futures 26.02.2018 26.02.2018 1510000 0.31 %     Total 1648268 0.34 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Equity Swaps 12.12.2019 Cash 4909513 1.01 % Warrants 19.12.2018 Cash 10600 0.002 % Put Options 15.06.2018 Anytime Physical 457400 0.09 %       Total 5377513 1.11 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft % % 5.10 % Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschäftskunden Aktiengesellschaft % % % Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft % % 5.10 % DB USA Corporation % % % Deutsche Bank Trust Corporation % % % Deutsche Bank Holdings, Inc. % % % Deutsche Bank National Trust Company % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

19.12.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Vonovia SE Universitätsstraße 133 44803 Bochum

Germany Internet: www.vonovia.de   End of News DGAP News Service

639759  19.12.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!