VAPIANO SE, DE000A0WMNK9

VAPIANO SE, DE000A0WMNK9

12.09.2018 - 15:02:35

VAPIANO SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer VAPIANO SE Im Zollhafen 2-4 50678 Cologne Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Acting in Concert 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Hans-Joachim Sander,Date of birth: 22 March 1951 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Exchange Bio GmbH 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 11 Sep 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 15.19 % 0.00 % 15.19 % 24029833 Previous notification 11.35 % 1.79 % 13.15 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A0WMNK9 283000 3367655 1.18 % 14.01 % Total 3650655 15.19 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Hans-Joachim Sander und Gisela Sander % % % Exchange Bio GmbH 12.86 % % 12.86 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

12.09.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: VAPIANO SE Im Zollhafen 2-4 50678 Cologne

Germany Internet: www.vapiano.com   End of News DGAP News Service

722919  12.09.2018 

@ dgap.de