Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

Uniper SE, DE000UNSE018

Uniper SE, DE000UNSE018

10.10.2019 - 17:43:07

Uniper SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: Uniper SE Street: Holzstraße 6 Postal code: 40221 City: DusseldorfGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 549300UXRTWGIBZQ4J67 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Legal entity: Republic of FinlandCity of registered office, country: Helsinki, Finland 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Fortum Deutschland SE 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 08 Oct 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 49.99 % 23.41 % 73.40 % 365960000 Previous notification 47.37 % 0 % 47.37 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000UNSE018 0 182946999 0 % 49.99 % Total 182946999 49.99 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Share Purchase Agreement n/a n/a Physical 65283859 17.84 % Share Purchase Agreement n/a n/a Physical 20386484 5.57 %       Total 85670343 23.41 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Republic of Finland % % % Fortum Oyj % % % Fortum Finance Ireland DAC % % % Fortum P&H Ireland Limited % % % Fortum Participation Limited % % % Fortum Deutschland SE 49.99 % 23.41 % 73.40 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date09 Oct 2019

10.10.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Uniper SE Holzstraße 6 40221 Dusseldorf

Germany Internet: www.uniper.energy   End of News DGAP News Service

887901  10.10.2019 

@ dgap.de