TLG IMMOBILIEN AG, DE000A12B8Z4

TLG IMMOBILIEN AG, DE000A12B8Z4

05.12.2018 - 11:28:58

TLG IMMOBILIEN AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: TLG IMMOBILIEN AG Street: Hausvogteiplatz 12 Postal code: 10117 City: BerlinGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 549300NYSIH10FPUO363 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Legal entity: Julius Baer Group Ltd.City of registered office, country: Zurich, Switzerland 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 29 Nov 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 2.08 % 2.87 % 4.95 % 103272958 Previous notification 2.98 % 2.55 % 5.53 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A12B8Z4 2147352 % 2.08 % Total 2147352 2.08 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % CfD 07.06.2019 Cash 2148695 2.08 % CfD 07.10.2027 Cash 817259 0.79 %       Total 2965954 2.87 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Julius Baer Group Ltd. % % % Kairos Investment Management S.p.A. % % % Kairos Partners SGR S.p.A. % % %   Julius Baer Group Ltd. % % % Kairos Investment Management S.p.A. % % % Kairos Investment Management B.V. % % % Kairos Investment Management Limited % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date04 Dec 2018

05.12.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: TLG IMMOBILIEN AG Hausvogteiplatz 12 10117 Berlin

Germany Internet: www.tlg.de   End of News DGAP News Service

754701  05.12.2018 

@ dgap.de