TLG IMMOBILIEN AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Amir Dayan ('Reporting Person') informed us in his own name pursuant to Secs. 33, 34 German Securities Trading Act (WpHG) on May 14, 2018 in connection with exceeding the 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% thresholds on April 17, 2018, on the following:
1. The investment has been made as a long-term strategic engagement, it does not primarily serve the realisation of trade profits.
2. The assumption of further voting rights is possible (but might also not occur), e.g. if there is a favourable occasion. The respective decision will be made on a case by case basis.
3. The Reporting Person does intend to influence the composition of the supervisory bodies of TLG Immobilien AG but currently does not intend to influence the composition of the management board.
4. The Reporting Person does not intend to change the capital structure of the company, especially with regards to the ratio between equity and debt capital as well as the dividend policy.
5. The acquisition has been made by Ouram Holding S.à. r.l., an entity which is controlled by the Reporting Person as ultimate beneficial owner, using more than 50% of own funds and less than 50% of debt capital.
17.05.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English Company: TLG IMMOBILIEN AG Hausvogteiplatz 12 10117 Berlin
Germany Internet: www.tlg.de End of News DGAP News Service