Ihr Broker

  • Sonderkonditionen
  • Mehrfach reguliert
  • Sehr finanzstark
  • Reguliert in CYPERN & Australien

Mehr Erfahren >>

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

trading-house Börsenakademie

Gemeinsam erfolgreich

MARKETS.COM
SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner SE, DE0007203705

SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner SE, DE0007203705

14.06.2019 - 10:28:11

SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner SE Street: Dossenheimer Landstraße 100 Postal code: 69121 City: HeidelbergGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 529900VKQHIQKPDF7811 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Natural person (first name, surname): Marcel Jo MaschmeyerDate of birth: 25 Jun 1989 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 11 Jun 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 2.85 % 0.00 % 2.85 % 6,602,447 Previous notification 3.41 % 0.00 % 3.41 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE0007203705 1800 186240 0.03 % 2.82 % Total 188040 2.85 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Marcel Jo Maschmeyer % % % Paladin Asset Management Investmentaktiengesellschaft mit Teilgesellschaftsvermögen % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date13 Jun 2019

14.06.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner SE Dossenheimer Landstraße 100 69121 Heidelberg

Germany Internet: www.snpgroup.com   End of News DGAP News Service

824767  14.06.2019 

@ dgap.de