SLEEPZ AG, DE000A2E3772

SLEEPZ AG, DE000A2E3772

12.10.2018 - 14:17:22

SLEEPZ AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer SLEEPZ AG Schlüterstraße 38 10629 Berlin Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Christian Berthold Angermayer,Date of birth: 26 Apr 1978 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 05 Oct 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 0.24 % 26.78 % 27.02 % 12443554 Previous notification N/A % N/A % N/A % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A2E3772 30000 % 0.24 % Total 30000 0.24 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Call-Option 04.10.2019 05.10.18-04.10.2019 2784400 22.38 % Call-Option 31.12.2021 01.12.19-31.12.2021 547373 4.40 %     Total 3331773 26.78 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Christian Berthold Angermayer % % % Apeiron Investment Group Ltd % 26.78 % 27.02 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

12.10.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: SLEEPZ AG Schlüterstraße 38 10629 Berlin

Germany Internet: www.sleepz.com   End of News DGAP News Service

733029  12.10.2018 

@ dgap.de