SKW Stahl-Metallurgie Holding AG, DE000SKWM021

SKW Stahl-Metallurgie Holding AG, DE000SKWM021

06.04.2018 - 12:55:07

SKW Stahl-Metallurgie Holding AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer SKW Stahl-Metallurgie Holding AG Prinzregentenstr. 68 81675 München Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:entering into a pool agreement 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Jochen Beutgen,Date of birth: 20 May 1974 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.La Muza Inversiones SICAV, S.A. 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 26 March 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 14.66 % 0 % 14.66 % 6544930 Previous notification n/a % n/a % n/a % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000SKWM021 20000 939388 0.31 % 14.35 % Total 959388 14.66 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Jochen Beutgen 14.66 % 0 % 14.66 % Becker Vermögensverwaltungs-KG 14.66 % 0 % 14.66 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

06.04.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: SKW Stahl-Metallurgie Holding AG Prinzregentenstr. 68 81675 München

Germany Internet: www.skw-steel.com   End of News DGAP News Service

671813  06.04.2018 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!