Scout24 AG, DE000A12DM80

Scout24 AG, DE000A12DM80

21.11.2017 - 17:22:49

Scout24 AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Scout24 AG Dingolfinger Str. 1 - 15 81673 Munich Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:consequent increase of Trading Book holdings above 5% 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: UBS Group AG ZurichSwitzerland 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.UBS AG 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 15 Nov 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 5.25 % 0.10 % 5.35 % 107600000 Previous notification 0.34 % 0.02 % 0.37 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A12DM80 0 5649150 0 % 5.25 % Total 5649150 5.25 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right to recall of lent shares at any time 74629 0.07 % Right to substitute shares delivered as collaterals at any time 29414 0.03 %     Total 104043 0.10 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.035 % 0.034 % 5.069 %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.035 % 0.034 % 5.069 % UBS Asset Management AG % % % UBS Asset Management Holding (No. 2) Ltd % % % UBS Asset Management Holding Ltd % % % UBS Asset Management (UK) Ltd % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.035 % 0.034 % 5.069 % UBS Americas Holding LLC % % % UBS Americas Inc. % % % UBS Asset Management (Americas) Inc. % % % UBS Asset Management Trust Company % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.035 % 0.034 % 5.069 % UBS Asset Management AG % % % UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.035 % 0.034 % 5.069 % UBS Switzerland AG % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

21.11.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Scout24 AG Dingolfinger Str. 1 - 15 81673 Munich

Germany Internet: www.scout24.com   End of News DGAP News Service

631555  21.11.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!