SAP SE, DE0007164600

SAP SE, DE0007164600

31.01.2017 - 10:50:07

SAP SE: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer SAP SE Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16 69190 Walldorf Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:voluntary group notification with reaching of threshold only on subsidiary level 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Prof. Dr. h.c. mult. Hasso Plattner 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.HP Endowment GmbH & Co. KG 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 27 Jan 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 7.14 % 1.02 % 7.14 % 1,228,504,232 Previous notification 9.992 % n/a % n/a % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0007164600 28,681,818 58,987,868 2.33 % 4.80 % Total 87,669,686 7.14 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Repayment claim under loan agreement to be fulfilled in shares of SAP SE 23.12.2018 23.12.2018 12,546,067 1.02 %     Total 12,546,067 1.02 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Prof. Dr. h.c. mult. Hasso Plattner % % % Hasso Plattner Verwaltungs-GmbH % % % HP Endowment GmbH & Co. KG 4.80 % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks:The voting rights carried by the financial instruments are also attributed to the notifying party under section 22 of the German Securities Trading Act. For this reason there is no addition of the positions pursuant to section 25a of the German Securities Trading Act. The reaching of thresholds on the level of the subsidiaries results from the transfer of shares from HP Endowment GmbH & Co. KG to the notifying party in connection with a group internal transaction. Such shares were already previously attributed to the notifying party pursuant to section 22 of the German Securities Trading Act and are now held by him directly. 

31.01.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: SAP SE Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16 69190 Walldorf

Germany Internet: www.sap.com   End of News DGAP News Service

540213  31.01.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!