Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

OSRAM Licht AG, DE000LED4000

OSRAM Licht AG, DE000LED4000

11.10.2019 - 11:55:58

OSRAM Licht AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: OSRAM Licht AG Street: Marcel-Breuer-Straße 6 Postal code: 80807 City: MünchenGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 549300SXOGQHLID37W55 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Legal entity: HSBC Holdings plcCity of registered office, country: London, United Kingdom 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 07 Oct 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 0.09 % 0.26 % 0.36 % 96848074 Previous notification 4.98 % 0.26 % 5.25 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000LED4000 0 90430 0 % 0.09 % Total 90430 0.09 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right to recall lent securities At any time 21914 0.02 % Long Calls (physical settlement) 20DEC 2019 - 18DEC 2020 American style 48800 0.05 %     Total 70714 0.07 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Long Call Warrants 16DEC 2019 - 18DEC 2019 American style Cash 6062 0.006 % Short Put Warrants Open end Bermuda style Cash 9129 0.009 % Contract for Difference Open end Bermuda style Cash 410 0.0004 % Short Put Options 20DEC 2019 - 20MAR 2020 American style Physical 33000 0.03 % Short Put Option 26AUG 2024 European style Physical 25880 0.03 % Short Put Option (Basket) 19AUG 2024 Euopean style Physical 109299 0.11 %       Total 183780 0.19 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) HSBC Holdings plc % % % HSBC UK Holdings Limited % % % HSBC Bank plc % % %   HSBC Holdings Plc % % % HSBC Global Asset Management Limited % % % HSBC Global Asset Management (UK) Limited % % %   HSBC Holdings Plc % % % HSBC UK Holdings Limited % % % HSBC Bank Plc % % % HSBC Germany Holdings GmbH % % % HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date11 Oct 2019

11.10.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: OSRAM Licht AG Marcel-Breuer-Straße 6 80807 München

Germany Internet: www.osram-group.com   End of News DGAP News Service

888877  11.10.2019 

@ dgap.de