Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

OSRAM Licht AG, DE000LED4000

OSRAM Licht AG, DE000LED4000

07.10.2019 - 17:37:53

OSRAM Licht AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: OSRAM Licht AG Street: Marcel-Breuer-Straße 6 Postal code: 80807 City: MünchenGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 549300SXOGQHLID37W55 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Legal entity: Barclays PLCCity of registered office, country: London, United Kingdom 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 27 Sep 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 2.44 % 2.36 % 4.79 % 96848074 Previous notification 0.62 % 4.85 % 5.46 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000LED4000 0 2358661 0.00 % 2.44 % Total 2358661 2.44 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right to Recall (Loan) n/a n/a 809000 0.84 %     Total 809000 0.84 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Equity Swap 25/03/2020 - 01/10/2021 n/a Cash 1449193 1.50 % Portfolio Swap 23/12/2019 - 28/09/2020 n/a Cash 24849 0.03 %       Total 1474042 1.52 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Barclays Plc % % % Barclays Bank Plc % % % Barclays Capital Securities Ltd % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date03 Oct 2019

07.10.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: OSRAM Licht AG Marcel-Breuer-Straße 6 80807 München

Germany Internet: www.osram-group.com   End of News DGAP News Service

886207  07.10.2019 

@ dgap.de