OSRAM Licht AG, DE000LED4000

OSRAM Licht AG, DE000LED4000

12.10.2017 - 14:12:05

Correction of a release from 11.10.2017, 13:21 CET/CEST - OSRAM Licht AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer OSRAM Licht AG Marcel-Breuer-Straße 6 80807 München Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft FrankfurtGermany 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 05 Oct 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 5.98 % 0.98 % 6.96 % 104689400 Previous notification n/a % n/a % n/a % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000LED4000 6106412 150709 5.83 % 0.14 % Total 6257121 5.98 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Physically-settled Call Option 21.12.2018 Anytime 129100 0.12 % Physically-settled Call Option 28.06.2018 28.06.2018 290000 0.28 %     Total 419100 0.40 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Physically-settled Put Option 16.03.2018 Anytime Physical 80800 0.08 % Cash-settled Options Swaps 15.06.2018 Cash 273900 0.26 % Equity Swaps 12.12.2019 Cash 253537 0.24 %       Total 608237 0.58 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft 5.98 % % 6.96 % DB USA Corporation % % % Deutsche Bank Trust Corporation % % % Deutsche Bank Holdings, Inc. % % % Deutsche Bank National Trust Company % % %   Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft 5.98 % % 6.96 % Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschäftskunden Aktiengesellschaft % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

12.10.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: OSRAM Licht AG Marcel-Breuer-Straße 6 80807 München

Germany Internet: www.osram-group.com   End of News DGAP News Service

618425  12.10.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!