Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

MOLOGEN AG, DE000A2LQ900

MOLOGEN AG, DE000A2LQ900

15.11.2019 - 12:04:33

MOLOGEN AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: MOLOGEN AG Street: Fabeckstraße 30 Postal code: 14195 City: BerlinGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 529900BPGBTGTF0TVA50 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Natural person (first name, surname): Thorsten WagnerDate of birth: 11 Aug 1972 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Global Derivative Trading GmbH 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 07 Nov 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 18.18 % 19.28 % 37.46 % 12404052 Previous notification 24.99 % 19.40 % 44.39 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A2LQ900 2255645 % 18.18 % Total 2255645 18.18 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % convertible bond issue 29.10.2024 Both 926162 7.47 % convertible bond issue 20.01.2025 Both 1465088 11.81 %       Total 2391250 19.28 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Thorsten Wagner % % % Global Derivative Trading GmbH 18.18 % 19.28 % 37.46 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date13 Nov 2019

15.11.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: MOLOGEN AG Fabeckstraße 30 14195 Berlin

Germany Internet: www.mologen.com   End of News DGAP News Service

912871  15.11.2019 

@ dgap.de