MOLOGEN AG, DE000A2LQ900

MOLOGEN AG, DE000A2LQ900

05.09.2019 - 14:40:18

MOLOGEN AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: MOLOGEN AG Street: Fabeckstraße 30 Postal code: 14195 City: BerlinGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 529900BPGBTGTF0TVA50 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Voluntary group notification due to threshold contact of a subsidiary 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Natural person (first name, surname): Wilhelm K. T. ZoursDate of birth: 28 Jul 1961 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 28 Aug 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 3.54 % 2.97 % 6.52 % 12,402,988 Previous notification 4.55 % 3.50 % 8.05 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A2LQ900 0 439,442 0.00 % 3.54 % Total 439,442 3.54 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % 0 0.00 %     Total 0 0.00 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Convertible Bond 20.01.2025 at any time until 06.01.2025 Both 133,789 1.08 % Convertible Bond 20.01.2027 at any time until 06.01.2027 Both 235,016 1.89 %       Total 368,805 2.97 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Wilhelm K. T. Zours % % % DELPHI Unternehmensberatung Aktiengesellschaft % % % VV Beteiligungen Gesellschaft % % % Deutsche Balaton Aktiengesellschaft % % % ABC Beteiligungen AG % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date02 Sep 2019

05.09.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: MOLOGEN AG Fabeckstraße 30 14195 Berlin

Germany Internet: www.mologen.com   End of News DGAP News Service

869225  05.09.2019 

@ dgap.de