LOTTO24 AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
On 11 December 2017, UBS Group AG, Zurich, Switzerland, acting on its own behalf as well as on behalf of UBS AG, Zurich, Switzerland (together the 'UBS Companies'), informed Lotto24 AG pursuant to sec. 27a (1) Securities Trading Act with reference to having exceeded the 10% voting rights threshold on 22 September 2017 that:
1. The investment is neither aimed at implementing strategic objectives, nor at generating a trading profit for a UBS Company.
2. None of the UBS Companies currently plans to acquire further voting rights in Lotto24 AG within the next twelve months by means of a purchase or by any other means. This does not apply to acquisitions as part of the usual activities of a global financial services company.
3. There is currently no intention to exert an influence on the appointment or removal of members of Lotto24 AG's administrative, managing and supervisory bodies.
4. There is currently no intention to achieve a material change in Lotto24 AG's capital structure, in particular as regards the ratio between own funds and external funds and the dividend policy.
5. The acquisition or attribution of the voting rights has been effected by the UBS Companies as part of their activities for clients within the framework of their normal business activities. No own funds or external funds have been used in order to finance the purchase of the voting rights.
Hamburg, 12 December 2017
12.12.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English Company: LOTTO24 AG Straßenbahnring 11 20251 Hamburg
Germany Internet: www.lotto24-ag.de End of News DGAP News Service