Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

Instone Real Estate Group AG, DE000A2NBX80

Instone Real Estate Group AG, DE000A2NBX80

26.06.2020 - 15:10:59

Instone Real Estate Group AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: Instone Real Estate Group AG Street: Grugaplatz 2-4 Postal code: 45131 City: EssenGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 391200DINUIRPDZQHX03 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Legal entity: Bank of America CorporationCity of registered office, country: Wilmington, DE, United States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 22 Jun 2020 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 0.03 % 12.34 % 12.36 % 36988336 Previous notification 0.43 % 8.02 % 8.45 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A2NBX80 0 9339 0.00 % 0.03 % Total 9339 0.03 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right to Recall N/A N/A 4557930 12.32 % Right of Use N/A N/A 3744 0.01 %     Total 4561674 12.33 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Swaps 19/10/2020 - 30/04/2021 N/A Cash 2164 0.01 %       Total 2164 0.01 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Bank of America Corporation % % % NB Holdings Corporation % % % BofAML Jersey Holdings Limited % % % BofAML EMEA Holdings 2 Limited % % % ML UK Capital Holdings Limited % % % Merrill Lynch International % 12.33 % 12.33 % - % % % Bank of America Corporation % % % NB Holdings Corporation % % % BAC North America Holding Company % % % Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated % % % Managed Account Advisors LLC % % % - % % % Bank of America Corporation % % % NB Holdings Corporation % % % BofA Securities, Inc % % % Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp. % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date25 Jun 2020

26.06.2020 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Instone Real Estate Group AG Grugaplatz 2-4 45131 Essen

Germany Internet: www.instone.de   End of News DGAP News Service

1079795  26.06.2020 

@ dgap.de