Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

HUGO BOSS AG, DE000A1PHFF7

HUGO BOSS AG, DE000A1PHFF7

14.02.2020 - 09:43:33

HUGO BOSS AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: HUGO BOSS AG Street: Dieselstraße 12 Postal code: 72555 City: MetzingenGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 529900LFVU534EBRXD13 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Acquisition of shares with voting rights and instruments by another party to a shareholder agreement 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Legal entity: Zignago Holding S.p.A.City of registered office, country: Fossalta di Portogruaro, Italy 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.PFC S.r.l. 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 07 Feb 2020 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 14.80 % 0.65 % 15.45 % 70400000 Previous notification 10.13 % 0.00 % 10.13 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A1PHFF7 6357763 4064365 9.03 % 5.77 % Total 10422128 14.80 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Forward providing for a cash settlement only option 17.04.2020 at the latest n/a Cash 266875 0.38 % Put Option 17.04.2020 at the latest n/a Physical 190000 0.27 %       Total 456875 0.65 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligationX Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.).   Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more)   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:No. 7.b.2.: Forward providing for a cash settlement only option held directly, Put Option held by another party to a shareholder agreement  Date13 Feb 2020

14.02.2020 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: HUGO BOSS AG Dieselstraße 12 72555 Metzingen

Germany Internet: www.hugoboss.com   End of News DGAP News Service

975741  14.02.2020 

@ dgap.de