Fair Value REIT-AG: Notification according to Article 43 WpHG regarding the owner of a qualifying holding
Fair Value REIT-AG: Notification according to Article 43 WpHG regarding the owner of a qualifying holding On 5 March 2018, BRH Holdings GP, Ltd. has informed Fair Value REIT-AG that the share of votes held by BRH Holdings GP, Ltd. and the subsidiaries it controls exceeds the 75% threshold and on this date amounted to 77.70%. According to Article 43 para. 1 of the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG), BRH Holdings GP, Ltd. and the subsidiaries it controls have informed Fair Value REIT-AG on 4 April 2018 as follows in connection with these notifications:
1. The acquisition of voting rights by the parties with a duty of disclosure was performed solely as a result of the allocation of voting rights held by the eight subsidiaries of DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG according to Section 34 (1) Sentence 1 No. 1, (2) of the WpHG. On 26 February 2018 AEPF III 15 S.à r.l., a subsidiary of BRH Holdings GP, Ltd., published its decision in line with Section 10 (1) in connection with Sections 29, 34 WpÜG (German Securities Acquisition Act) to make an offer to the shareholders of Fair Value REIT-AG via a voluntary public takeover offer, to acquire their bearer shares of Fair Value REIT-AG (the 'Takeover Offer').
2. The investment serves the implementation of strategic objectives for the parties with a duty of disclosure.
3. It is intended to acquire further voting rights as part of the Takeover Offer.
4. The aim is to influence the composition of the issuer's management, administrative and supervisory bodies.
5. It is not intended to make a material change to the company's capital structure, in particular in view of the ratio of equity to borrowing and the dividend policy.
6. The acquisition of voting rights in Fair Value REIT-AG by the parties with a duty of disclosure has been made solely due to the allocation of the voting rights held by the eight subsidiaries of DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG according to Section 34 (1) Sentence 1 No. 1, (2) of the WpHG. The voting rights in Fair Value REIT-AG have thus neither been acquired using equity nor borrowing.
05.04.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English Company: Fair Value REIT-AG Würmstraße 13a 82166 Gräfelfing
Germany Internet: www.fvreit.de End of News DGAP News Service