Fair Value REIT-AG: Notification according to Article 43 WpHG regarding the owner of a qualifying holding
Fair Value REIT-AG: Notification according to Article 43 WpHG regarding the owner of a qualifying holding On 5 March 2018 Mr. Klaus Wecken has informed Fair Value REIT-AG that the share of votes held by Mr. Klaus Wecken and the subsidiaries Wecken & Cie. and Care4 AG exceeded the 75% threshold on 28 February 2018 as a result of acquiring the secured majority at the general meeting of DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG. According to Article 43 para. 1 of the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG), Mr. Klaus Wecken and the subsidiaries Wecken & Cie. and Care4 AG have informed Fair Value REIT-AG on 4 April 2018 as follows in connection with these notifications:
1. The investment serves to implement strategic objectives.
2. It is not intended to acquire additional voting rights in Fair Value REIT-AG via acquisition or in another manner during the next twelve months.
3. It is intended to influence the composition of Fair Value REIT-AG's management, administrative and supervisory bodies.
4. It is not intended to make a material change to Fair Value REIT-AG's capital structure, in particular in view of the ratio of equity to borrowing and the dividend policy.
5. The acquisition of voting rights has been made solely due to the allocation of the voting rights held by the eight subsidiaries of DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG according to Section 34 (1) Sentence 1 No. 1, (2) of the WpHG and was neither acquired using equity nor borrowing.
05.04.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English Company: Fair Value REIT-AG Würmstraße 13a 82166 Gräfelfing
Germany Internet: www.fvreit.de End of News DGAP News Service