EYEMAXX Real Estate AG, DE000A0V9L94

EYEMAXX Real Estate AG, DE000A0V9L94

14.09.2018 - 10:31:37

EYEMAXX Real Estate AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer EYEMAXX Real Estate AG Weichertstraße 5 63741 Aschaffenburg Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Johann Kowar,Date of birth: 24 March 1959 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.J.K. Beteiligungs GmbH 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 10 Sep 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 12.83 % 0 % 12.83 % 5319878 Previous notification 7.78 % 0 % 7.78 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A0V9L94 503389 179012 9.46 % 3.36 % Total 682401 12.83 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Johann Kowar 9.46 % % 9.46 % Sonne Privatstiftung % % % J.K. Beteiligungs GmbH 3.36 % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

14.09.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: EYEMAXX Real Estate AG Weichertstraße 5 63741 Aschaffenburg

Germany Internet: www.eyemaxx.com   End of News DGAP News Service

723739  14.09.2018 

@ dgap.de