Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

Expedeon AG, DE000A2YN801

Expedeon AG, DE000A2YN801

18.11.2019 - 16:36:29

Expedeon AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: Expedeon AG Street: Waldhofer Str. 102 Postal code: 69123 City: HeidelbergGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 391200H5BDEVHMOV3U10 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Natural person (first name, surname): Wilhelm K. T. ZoursDate of birth: 28 Jul 1961 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Deutsche Balaton Aktiengesellschaft 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 12 Nov 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 10.57 % 5.67 % 16.24 % 52,307,265 Previous notification 9.82 % 5.67 % 15.49 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A2YN801 0 5,530,038 0.00 % 10.57 % Total 5,530,038 10.57 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % 0 0.00 %     Total 0 0.00 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Convertible bond 26.08.2021 until 13.08.2021 Physical 1,537,308 2.94 % Call-Option until 27.08.2021 Physical 1,428,570 2.73 %       Total 2,965,878 5.67 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) - Wilhelm K. T. Zours % % % - DELPHI Unternehmensberatung Aktiengesellschaft % % 5.90 % - VV Beteiligungen Aktiengesellschaft % % % - Deutsche Balaton Aktiengesellschaft 7.78 % % 9.20 % - SPARTA AG % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date15 Nov 2019

18.11.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Expedeon AG Waldhofer Str. 102 69123 Heidelberg

Germany Internet: www.expedeon.com   End of News DGAP News Service

915621  18.11.2019 

@ dgap.de