Elanix Biotechnologies AG, DE000A0WMJQ4

Elanix Biotechnologies AG, DE000A0WMJQ4

30.11.2018 - 22:02:43

Elanix Biotechnologies AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: Elanix Biotechnologies AG Street: Kurfürstendamm 32 Postal code: 10719 City: BerlinGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 391200SYNFFL0NPAJK90 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Natural person (first name, surname): Tomas J. SvobodaDate of birth: 26 Sep 1963 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Lee-Ann Laurent-Applegate; Corinne Scaletta 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 23 Nov 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 24.03 % 0.00 % 24.03 % 8,080,902 Previous notification 49.99 % 0.00 % 49.99 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A0WMJQ4 210065 1732155 2.60 % 21.44 % Total 1942220 24.03 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligationX Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.).   Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more)   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date27 Nov 2018

30.11.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Elanix Biotechnologies AG Kurfürstendamm 32 10719 Berlin

Germany Internet: www.elanixbiotechnologies.com   End of News DGAP News Service

753135  30.11.2018 

@ dgap.de