Elanix Biotechnologies AG, DE000A0WMJQ4

Elanix Biotechnologies AG, DE000A0WMJQ4

22.03.2017 - 17:12:21

Correction of a release from 17.03.2017, 09:00 CET/CEST - Elanix Biotechnologies AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Correction of a notification of Major Holding published on 17.03.2017

1. Details of issuer Elanix Biotechnologies AG Domstr. 22 14482 Potsdam Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments X Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Tomas Svoboda 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Lee-Ann Laurent-Applegate, Corinne Scaletta 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 09 March 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 49.99 % 0.00 % 49.99 % 6799200 Previous notification 65.25 % 0.00 % 65.25 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A0WMJQ4 232470 3167027 3.41 % 46.58 % Total 3399497 49.99 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligationX Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.).   Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more)   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

22.03.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: Elanix Biotechnologies AG Domstr. 22 14482 Potsdam

Germany   End of News DGAP News Service

556719  22.03.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!