Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated, US2536511031

Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated, US2536511031

16.05.2018 - 21:46:25

Correction of a release from 15.05.2018, 19:50 CET/CEST - Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated 5995 Mayfair Road 44720 North Canton, OH United States 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Wilmington, DelawareUnited States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 09 May 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 0.06 % 5.52 % 5.58 % 91110181 Previous notification 0.06 % 4.81 % 4.87 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) US2536511031 56277 % 0.06 % Total 56277 0.06 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Securities Lending Open 3774330 4.14 %     Total 3774330 4.14 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % CFD 08.05.2028 Cash 1240773 1.36 % Swap 11.09.2019 Cash 14017 0.02 %       Total 1254790 1.38 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) (if at least held 3% or more) % (if at least held 5% or more) % (if at least held 5% or more) % The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % GSAM Holdings LLC % % % Goldman Sachs Asset Management, L.P. % % %   The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC % 5.52 % 5.52 % Organizational chart:http://n.eqs.com/c/fncls.ssp?u=XWAOJSGDOQ 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

16.05.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated 5995 Mayfair Road 44720 North Canton, OH

United States Internet: www.dieboldnixdorf.com   End of News DGAP News Service

686661  16.05.2018 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!