Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

Deutsche Lufthansa AG, DE0008232125

Deutsche Lufthansa AG, DE0008232125

29.06.2020 - 14:03:58

Deutsche Lufthansa AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: Deutsche Lufthansa AG Street: Venloer Str. 151-153 Postal code: 50672 City: CologneGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 529900PH63HYJ86ASW55 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Notification is triggered due the Expiration of financial instruments resulting in the application of the Trading Book Exemption which is available under Sect. 36 Para. 1 WpHG 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Legal entity: Morgan StanleyCity of registered office, country: Wilmington, Delaware, United States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 19 Jun 2020 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 0.002188441172 % 2.18 % 2.18 % 478,194,257 Previous notification 0.06 % 7.36 % 7.42 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE0008232125 0 10,465 0.00 % 0.00 % Total 10,465 0.002188441172 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right of recall over securities lending agreements at any time at any time 9,911,636 2.07 %     Total 9,911,636 2.07 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Equity Swap From 22.12.2020 to 20.06.2022 at any time Cash 427,390 0.09 % Compound From 12.06.2023 to 11.06.2025 at any time Cash 76,838 0.02 %       Total 504,228 0.11 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Management, LLC % % % Morgan Stanley Domestic Holdings, Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Services LLC % % % - % % % Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Management, LLC % % % Morgan Stanley Domestic Holdings, Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC % % % - % % % Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Management, LLC % % % Morgan Stanley Investment Management Inc. % % % - % % % Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley International Holdings Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley B.V. % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:The notification was triggered as a result of the expiry of instruments which resulted in combined holdings of Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc & Morgan Stanley Europe SE dropping below 5%. As a result, the trading book exemption has been applied to the combined holdings of Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc & Morgan Stanley Europe SE of 4.49% as of 19th June 2020.  Date25 Jun 2020

29.06.2020 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Deutsche Lufthansa AG Venloer Str. 151-153 50672 Cologne

Germany Internet: www.lufthansagroup.com/investor-relations   End of News DGAP News Service

1079859  29.06.2020 

@ dgap.de