Dermapharm Holding SE, DE000A2GS5D8

Dermapharm Holding SE, DE000A2GS5D8

09.02.2018 - 17:55:52

Dermapharm Holding SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Dermapharm Holding SE Lil-Dagover-Ring 7 82031 Grünwald Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Initial admission for trading of the shares on an organised market. 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Wilhelm Beier,Date of birth: 21 Apr 1956 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Themis Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 08 Feb 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 75.01 % 10.39 % 85.40 % 53840000 Previous notification n/a % n/a % n/a % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A2GS5D8 0 40385000 0 % 75.01 % Total 40385000 75.01 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Conditional transfer claim from the placement agreement n/a n/a Physical 384000 7.13 % Conditional redelivery claim from stock lending. 13.02.2018 - 16.03.2018 n/a Both 1755000 3.26 %       Total 5595000 10.39 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Wilhelm Beier % % % Themis Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft 75.01 % 10.39 % 85.40 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

09.02.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Dermapharm Holding SE Lil-Dagover-Ring 7 82031 Grünwald

Germany Internet: ir.dermapharm.de   End of News DGAP News Service

653193  09.02.2018 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!