Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

Delticom AG, DE0005146807

Delticom AG, DE0005146807

03.12.2019 - 15:52:51

Delticom AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: Delticom AG Street: Brühlstraße 11 Postal code: 30169 City: HanoverGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 529900F3EU2GVHVCLR26 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Legal entity: Axxion S.A.City of registered office, country: Grevenmacher, Luxembourg 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 28 Nov 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 4.92 % 0.00 % 4.92 % 12,463,331 Previous notification 5.07 % 0.00 % 5.07 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE0005146807 68,000 545,210 0.55 % 4.37 % Total 613,210 4.92 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % 0 0.00 %     Total 0 0.00 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % 0 0.00 %       Total 0 0.00 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligationX Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.).   Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more)   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date29 Nov 2019

03.12.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Delticom AG Brühlstraße 11 30169 Hanover

Germany Internet: www.delti.com   End of News DGAP News Service

925647  03.12.2019 

@ dgap.de