Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

De Raj Group AG, DE000A2GSWR1

De Raj Group AG, DE000A2GSWR1

15.11.2019 - 10:56:42

De Raj Group AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: De Raj Group AG Street: Robert-Perthel-Straße 79 Postal code: 50739 City: CologneGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 391200U3FJYPRJ9C9L98 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Natural person (first name, surname): Nagendran NadarajahDate of birth: 02 Nov 1953 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 13 Nov 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 0.00 % 0.00 % 0.00 % 0.00 Previous notification 22.50 % 0.00 % 22.50 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A2GSWR1 6125000 1750000 17.50 % 5.00 % Total 7875000 22.50 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligationX Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.).   Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more)   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:Transfer of shares serves to repay liabilities in the amount of USD 50 million  Date13 Nov 2019

15.11.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: De Raj Group AG Robert-Perthel-Straße 79 50739 Cologne

Germany Internet: www.thederajgroup.com   End of News DGAP News Service

914317  15.11.2019 

@ dgap.de