Covestro AG, DE0006062144

Covestro AG, DE0006062144

12.04.2018 - 13:13:01

Covestro AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Covestro AG Kaiser-Wilhelm-Allee 60 51373 Leverkusen Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Exercise of instruments 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Bayer AG LeverkusenGermany 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Bayer Pension Trust, e.V. 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 14 March 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 23.12 % 1.87 % 24.99 % 202500000 Previous notification 23.12 % 4.57 % 27.69 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE0006062144 28810000 18000000 14.23 % 8.89 % Total 46810000 23.12 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Equity Swap 12.12.2017 - 13.04.2018 Cash 3787685 1.87 %       Total 3787685 1.87 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligationX Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.).   Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more)   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

12.04.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Covestro AG Kaiser-Wilhelm-Allee 60 51373 Leverkusen

Germany Internet: www.covestro.com   End of News DGAP News Service

673953  12.04.2018 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!