Constantin Medien AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
1. Details of issuer Constantin Medien AG Münchener Straße 101 g 85737 Ismaning Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights Acquisition/disposal of instruments Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Conclusion of voting rights agreement 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Highlight Event and Entertainment AG PrattelnSwitzerland 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Highlight Communications AG 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 13 Feb 2018 6. Total positions % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 78.38 % 0.00 % 78.38 % 93,600,000 Previous notification 29.76 % 0.00 % 29.76 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in % direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE0009147207 28,074,308 45,291,532 29.99 % 48.39 % Total 73,365,840 78.38 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % % Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % % Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Highlight Event and Entertainment AG 78.38 % % 78.38 % Highlight Communications AG 78.38 % % 78.38 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks:The last notification according to section 6 was made by Mr Bernhard Burgener and not by Highlight Event and Entertainment AG. Also in the context of the published voting rights notification from 2017/10/12 in accordance with § 26 section 1 (new § 40 section 1) WpHG is mentioned under 'other explanatory remarks' that Highlight Event and Entertainment AG is still invested in Constantin Medien AG with 29.76%.
19.02.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English Company: Constantin Medien AG Münchener Straße 101 g 85737 Ismaning
Germany Internet: http://www.constantin-medien.de End of News DGAP News Service