Constantin Medien AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Notification of Major Holdings
1. Details of issuer Constantin Medien AG Münchener Straße 101 g 85737 Ismaning Germany 2. Reason for notification Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments Change of breakdown of voting rights Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Bernhard Burgener 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Highlight Event and Entertainment AG 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 31 March 2017 6. Total positions % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 29.76 % 16.11 % 29.76 % 93600000 Previous notification 29.21 % 0 % 29.21 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in % direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0009147207 6150000 21704308 6.57 % 23.19 % Total 27854308 29.76 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Offers of shareholders on the sale of their shares 15076308 16.11 % Total 15076308 16.11 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % % Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Bernhard Burgener 29.76 % % 29.76 % Highlight Event and Entertainment AG 29.76 % 16.11 % 29.76 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks:No aggregation of voting rights and instruments, since voting rights are attributed to the notifiable shareholder (§ 22 WpHG), in which he also has an instrument (§ 25 WpHG).
11.04.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English
Company: Constantin Medien AG Münchener Straße 101 g 85737 Ismaning
Germany Internet: http://www.constantin-medien.de End of News DGAP News Service