alstria office REIT-AG, DE000A0LD2U1

alstria office REIT-AG, DE000A0LD2U1

10.04.2018 - 14:20:51

alstria office REIT-AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer alstria office REIT-AG Steinstraße 7 20095 Hamburg Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Julius Baer Group Ltd. ZurichSwitzerland 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.KAIROS INTERNATIONAL SICAV 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 29 March 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 4.87 % 0.10 % 4.97 % 177141839 Previous notification 4.94 % 0.13 % 5.07 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A0LD2U1 0 8629486 0.00 % 4.87 % Total 8629486 4.87 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % CfD 07.06.2018 Cash 51360 0.03 % CfD 07.10.2027 Cash 128800 0.07 %       Total 180160 0.10 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Julius Baer Group Ltd. % % % Kairos Investment Management S.p.A. % % % Kairos Partners SGR S.p.A. 3.89 % % % Julius Baer Group Ltd. % % % Kairos Investment Management S.p.A. % % % Kairos Investment Management B.V. % % % Kairos Investment Management Limited % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

10.04.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: alstria office REIT-AG Steinstraße 7 20095 Hamburg

Germany Internet: http://www.alstria.de   End of News DGAP News Service

672885  10.04.2018 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!