All for One Group AG, DE0005110001

All for One Group AG, DE0005110001

16.05.2019 - 15:16:18

All for One Group AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: All for One Group AG Street: Rita-Maiburg-Straße 40 Postal code: 70794 City: Filderstadt-BernhausenGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 529900GB6FMY3QJLBM61 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Natural person (first name, surname): Prof. Ing. Peter KotauczekDate of birth: 01 Jun 1939 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 13 May 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 6.85 % 0.0 % 6.85 % 4982000 Previous notification 11.58 % % 11.58 % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE0005110001 200600 140742 4.03 % 2.83 % Total 341342 6.85 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Prof. Ing. Peter Kotauczek 4.03 % % % BEKO Holding GmbH % % % BEKO Holding GmbH & Co. KG % % % Kotauczek & Fritsch OG % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date14 May 2019

16.05.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: All for One Group AG Rita-Maiburg-Straße 40 70794 Filderstadt-Bernhausen

Germany Internet: www.all-for-one.com   End of News DGAP News Service

812227  16.05.2019 

@ dgap.de