AIXTRON SE, DE000A0WMPJ6

AIXTRON SE, DE000A0WMPJ6

11.07.2018 - 09:36:47

AIXTRON SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer AIXTRON SE Dornkaulstraße 2 52134 Herzogenrath Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Citigroup Inc. Wilmington, DelawareUnited States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.N/A 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 03 Jul 2018 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 3.43 % 2.25 % 5.68 % 112924730 Previous notification N/A % N/A % N/A % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A0WMPJ6 708616 3159271 0.63 % 2.80 % Total 3867887 3.43 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Shares on Loan (right to recall) 2214944 1.96 %     Total 2214944 1.96 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % OTC Swap 02-Jul-19 Cash 324730 0.29 % Warrants 17-Sep-18 - 16-Dec-19 Cash 6106 0.01 %       Total 330836 0.29 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Citigroup Inc. % % % Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Inc. % % % Citigroup Financial Products Inc. % % % Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Bahamas Limited % % % Citigroup Global Markets Limited % % % Citigroup Global Markets Europe AG % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

11.07.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: AIXTRON SE Dornkaulstraße 2 52134 Herzogenrath

Germany Internet: www.aixtron.com   End of News DGAP News Service

703037  11.07.2018 

@ dgap.de