ADVA Optical Networking SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
'On 7 September 2018 we have notified you pursuant to Sections 33 of the German Securities Trading Act that the threshold of 15% in the voting rights of ADVA Optical Networking SE was exceeded and amounted to 15.57% (7'766'921 voting rights) as of 3 September 2018. With respect to such notification we hereby notify you, pursuant to Section 43 (1) of the German Securities Trading Act as follows:
1. Teleios Global Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd. is an investment fund that invests funds on behalf of its investors. The investment of the notifying party aims at generating investment profits and therefore does not pursue strategic objectives.
2. Teleios Global Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd. may purchase or otherwise acquire on behalf of its investors additional voting rights of ADVA Optical Networking SE within the next twelve months depending on the share price.
3. Currently, the notifying party does not intend to exercise influence on the composition of the management or supervisory board of ADVA Optical Networking SE.
4. We are currently not seeking any material change in the capital structure of ADVA Optical Networking SE, especially with respect to the ratio of equity to debt or the dividend policy.
5. The acquisition of the voting rights was financed exclusively by the use of funds held by Teleios Global Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd. on behalf of its investors.'
Meiningen-Dreissigacker, 13 September 2018
ADVA Optical Networking SE The Management Board
13.09.2018 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English Company: ADVA Optical Networking SE Märzenquelle 1-3 98617 Meiningen-Dreissigacker
Germany Internet: www.advaoptical.com End of News DGAP News Service