This is in continuation with Stylam’s enduring legacy of innovation and one of the many first’s in its 28+ years of history. Earlier in this year, Stylam has brought in India’s first ever production facility of Pure Acrylic Solid Surface with brand name ‘Granex’.
Building on the past with an eye on the future
Mr. Jagadish Gupta, the current Managing Director of Stylam Industries Ltd, along with the Board of Directors is committed to take forward the company’s legacy of success driven by enterprise, innovation, and ethics.
Initially starting off with manufacturing of luxury decorative laminated sheets for residential and industry purpose, the company has ventured into advanced laminates like Post-forming and Antistatic laminates. The sophisticated moulds from Europe enable the company to be able to manufacture laminates with 2000 + designs under the brand “Stylam” along with 120 + textures and finishes.
The plant at Panchkula in North India is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure. It has the largest hydraulic press in India that has the capability of designing laminates with sizes upwards of 1220 mm x 2440 mm and with thickness ranging from 0.5 mm to 30.0 mm. Stylam Industries Ltd has the largest installation unit in Asia, which has a production capacity of around 1.3 million sheets of laminates per month. Latest machinery using up-to-date technology are imported from Italy, Spain along with Germany and France to provide a wide range of laminate finishes like – high gloss, metallic, anti-bacterial, chalkboard, FR, magnetic, electrostatic, mirror, translucent, chemical retardant, etc.
Stylam’s ISO 45001:2018 certification is a reflection of its commitment to integrity, quality, and reliability. Its design and efficiency of its compact laminates has enabled it to be one of the very few companies around the globe to be awarded a CE certification, also a first for an Indian company.
With a pool of talented engineers, designers, and technicians supported by an efficient marketing team and lead by visionary top leadership, Stylam Industries Ltd has grown into having a pan-India presence along with Global presence in 65+ countries.
Established in the year 1991 as Golden Laminate Ltd, Stylam has grown into one of the leading names in Building Materials Industry, providing a wide range of laminates to meet the demands of varied customers. Born out of the vision of Late Shri N.R. Aggarwal, the company has seen a rapid expansion and was listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in the year 1995.
This was just a starting of the many achievements of the company in subsequent years. It gained recognition as a “Star Export House” in 1996, and in the next five years, grew into not only having a pan-India presence but also establishing itself as a Global entity with an increasing presence of 65+ countries in the exports.
In 2010, the organization changed its name to Stylam Industries Limited. It then embarked on a journey that has a slew of many Industry firsts and achievements. Few of them include:
- In 2012, it became the first company to introduce HPL Exterior Cladding under the brand “Fascia” which went on to become a top spelling brand across India within a year.
- Introduced its premium sub-brand Violam in 2013.
- The foundation for Asia’s largest Laminate Plant was laid in Manaktabra in 2015.
- Two years later, its largest manufacturing unit which spreads across 45 acres was inaugurated at Manaktabra Haryana, India.
- It became India’s first manufacturer of 1860 X 4320 mm sized panels under the brand “Cuboid” in 2017. This year also marked the introduction of a wide range of special laminate surfaces including– mirror, magnetic, electrostatic dissipative, synchro etc.
- Earlier this year only, it became India’s first manufacturer of Acrylic solid surfaces under the brand GRANEX.