Notice of change in Aspo voting rights pursuant to Chapter 9 Section 10 of the Securities Markets Act. NOTICE OF CHANGE IN ASPO VOTING RIGHTS PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 9 SECTION 10 OF THE SECURITIES MARKETS ACT
ASPO PLC STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE March 22, 2017 at 16:30
NOTICE OF CHANGE IN ASPO VOTING RIGHTS PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 9 SECTION 10 OF THE SECURITIES MARKETS ACT
Aspo Plc has received a notification from Tatu Vehmas that his share of the voting rights in Aspo Plc has exceeded ten per cent (10%). The notification contains the following information:
1) Name of the company: Aspo Plc (Business ID 1547798-7)
2) Date of change of the voting rights: March 21, 2017.
3) Exact share of voting rights and share capital in Aspo Plc:
Tatu Vehmas owns 943,900 Aspo shares i.e. 3.05% of the share capital and votes. Furthermore, according to the flagging notification from May 31, 2016 Aatos Vehmas and Liisa Vehmas have authorized Tatu Vehmas to use the voting rights of Aspo shares owned by them so that he has had 9.42% of the voting rights.
Tatu Vehmas has informed Aspo Plc on March 22, 2017 that Joanna Robinson has authorized him to use the voting rights of Aspo shares owned by her. Joanna Robinson owns 300,000 Aspo shares i.e. 0.97% of the share capital.
In addition to his own voting rights of 3.05%, Tatu Vehmas has by proxy 7.34% of the voting rights i.e. in total 10.39% of the voting rights.
The total registered number of the shares in Aspo Plc is 30,975,524, which entitles to a total of 30,975,524 votes.
4) Complete name of the shareholder: Tatu Antti Aleksi Vehmas.
5) Further information: The change does not trigger any notification thresholds on the part of the authorizer.
Aki Ojanen CEO
For more information, please contact Arto Meitsalo, CFO of Aspo Plc, 358 9 521 4020, arto.meitsalo(a)aspo.com
DISTRIBUTION: Nasdaq Helsinki Key media www.aspo.com
Aspo is a conglomerate that owns and develops business operations in Northern Europe and growth markets focusing on demanding B-to-B customers. Our strong company brands - ESL Shipping, Leipurin, Telko and Kauko - aim to be the market leaders in their sectors. They are responsible for their own operations, customer relationships and the development of these. Together they generate Aspo's goodwill. Aspo's Group structure and business operations are continually developed without any predefined schedules.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients. The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. Source: Aspo Oyj via GlobeNewswire