- New wireless connected street lighting solution for smart cities to be launched at Mumbai edition
- Focus on solar-powered LED products grows with increasing number of companies introducing products in this segment
New wireless connected street lighting solution for smart cities to be launched at Mumbai edition
The wave of innovation and growth in the LED sector has been breaking price barriers and keeping pace with this momentum, LED Expo continues to bring innovations in LED technology, design and production to the forefront. Among the many highlights of the show, this year is the ‘Agate Wireless Connected Street Lighting Solution’ that will be launched by Pune-based Company – ANA Global Resources Pvt Ltd.
This unique solution is an indigenous connected lighting solution which works using Internet of Things (IoT). This LED street lighting with centralised monitoring and controls makes an ideal lighting solution for smart cities as it can provide real-time alerts, alarms, notifications per SMS/email and mobile as well as optimise and monitor electricity savings. Moreover, it supports two-way communication with street lights and centralised lighting management server software.
This LED-based wireless street-lighting solution will be on display at the LED Expo exhibition in Mumbai for all three days. It is of special interest for decision makers and business professionals working in city development projects as well as for architects, interior designers, and urban planners.
Focus on solar-powered LED products grows with increasing number of companies introducing products in this segment
The wireless connected street lighting solution is just one example of how LED-based solutions are shaping the future of lighting and connected cities. Another interesting sector trend which is perceptively noticed is the growing focus on solar-powered LED products. Companies like S.M.Solar Products Ltd, Devidayal Solar Solutions Pvt Ltd, Enwalk- Arham Electronics & Electricals, Fujian Joy Solar Technology Corporation among others will be introducing product innovations for the Indian market in this segment that can be adopted for both urban and rural development programmes.
Other product highlights include:
- A three step dimming LED batten where the user can select the brightness level as well as save electricity for only the wattage being used by Eco Earth Lighting
- Made in India Light Guide Panel (LGP) by Vibrant Graphics. Known to be largely imported from China with lesser choices of customisations attached with it, Vibrant Graphics will be introducing a complete Made-in-India LGP option
- OSRAM’s new range of LED’s, the New Duris P8 High Power series which is a cost competitive leadframe technology and BP SEMI IC - the HERO Product-BP9911/6 which is one of the most popular LPF design for Non – Isolated solutions by Rabyte
- Crescent will feature a wide range of aesthetically designed, indigenous LEDs with polycarbonate cover, specially designed for uniform light distribution
LED Expo is a part of Messe Frankfurt’s building and energy shows, headed by the biennial Light + Building event in Frankfurt, which will take place 18 – 23 March 2018. To find out more information about this event, please visit www.light-building.messefrankfurt.com
For more information on all Light + Building shows worldwide, please visit www.light-building.com/brand
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With some 2,400 employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of over €640 million. Thanks to its farreaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services.
With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com