Kings and Queens Online League. 2 million/Rs.
will launch its FIRST EVER flagship Kings and Queens Online League (KQOL) exclusively for online poker players from India. This high-class and cash rich Indian poker event is a sequel to the previously exceedingly successful Kings and Queens Poker Series (KQPS). The event will feature 15 tournaments with Rs.2 million/Rs. 20 Lacs GTD!!!
Registrations for this event is currently open for poker player enthusiasts. Signing up for the event is quick and easy and can be done at kqpoker.com.
“We have always been trying to bring a superlative and unparalleled online poker playing experience to our members by hosting a variety of tournaments and other events,” said a company insider. “It has been a long standing demand from our esteemed members and players to host a mega event of this stature. We are proud to host this league and it is our way of saying a BIG THANK YOU for the continued support.”
- The more tournaments one wins, the more leaderboard points one collects.These points collected (by playing the poker tournaments) will determine the leadership ranking.
- Winning high guaranteed tournaments will ensure higher leaderboard points.
- Daily satellites running from 4pm and 7pm for the main events.
- Fantastic and exciting prizes for our top 3 players.
- 1st place holder: 3 nights in Singapore. Worth Rs. 75,000.
- 2nd place holder: 3 nights in Pataya, Thailand. Worth Rs. 50,000.
- 3rd place holder: 3 nights in Kerala (2 nights in Munnar and 1 night in houseboat). Worth Rs. 25,000.
Please note: 30% TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) will be applicable for any withdrawals or earnings of over Rs. 10,000.
Photo Caption: Play KQOL at kqpoker.com