SAF-HOLLAND S.A., LU0307018795

SAF-HOLLAND S.A., LU0307018795

09.04.2018 - 08:36:37

SAF-HOLLAND S.A.: SAF-HOLLAND closes acquisition of majority stake in coupling system specialist V.ORLANDI S.p.A.

SAF-HOLLAND closes acquisition of majority stake in coupling system specialist V.ORLANDI S.p.A.  

Luxembourg, April 9, 2018 - SAF-HOLLAND announces the successful closing of the acquisition of a 70% stake in the Italian manufacturer of coupling systems for trucks, trailers, semi-trailers and agricultural vehicles V.ORLANDI S.p.A., based in Flero near Brescia, Italy. The acquisition of V.Orlandi had been announced on March 16, 2018 already.  

SAF-HOLLAND initially acquired 70% of the shares in V.ORLANDI S.p.A.. The parties agreed to grant SAF-HOLLAND a call option for the remaining 30% interest in the company, which can be exercised at a later date.  

V.ORLANDI will be included in the SAF-HOLLAND Group's scope of consolidation as of April 1, 2018. In the first full year following the inclusion in the Group's scope of consolidation V.ORLANDI is expected to contribute approx. EUR 22 million to Group sales featuring an adjusted EBIT margin of approx. 15%.  

About SAF-HOLLAND: SAF-HOLLAND S.A., located in Luxembourg, is the largest independent listed supplier to the commercial vehicle market in Europe delivering mainly to the trailer markets. With sales of approximately EUR 1,139 million in 2017 the Company is one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of chassis-related systems and components primarily for trailers, trucks, buses, and recreational vehicles. The product range comprises axle and suspension systems, fifth wheels, kingpins, and landing gear marketed under the brands SAF, HOLLAND and Neway. SAF-HOLLAND sells its products to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) on six continents. The Group's Aftermarket business supplies spare parts to the service networks of Original Equipment Suppliers (OES), as well as to end customers and service centers through its extensive global distribution network. SAF-HOLLAND is one of the few suppliers in the truck and trailer industry that is internationally positioned in almost all markets worldwide. With the innovation campaign "SMART STEEL - ENGINEER BUILD CONNECT," SAF-HOLLAND combines mechanics with sensors and electronics and drives the digital networking of commercial vehicles and logistics chains. More than 3,500 committed employees worldwide are already working today on the future of the transportation industry.

Contact: SAF-HOLLAND GmbH Stephan Haas Hauptstraße 26 63856 Bessenbach Phone +49 6095 301-617 Stephan.Haas@safholland.de

09.04.2018 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: SAF-HOLLAND S.A. 68-70, boulevard de la Pétrusse L-2320 Luxembourg

Luxemburg Phone: +49 6095 301 - 0 Fax: +49 6095 301 - 260 E-mail: info@safholland.de Internet: www.safholland.com ISIN: LU0307018795, DE000A1HA979, WKN: A0MU70, A1HA97 Indices: SDAX Listed: Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange   End of News DGAP News Service

672307  09.04.2018 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!