MyBucks S.A.: NOTICE OF CONVENING TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE COMPANY
MyBucks S.A.Société anonyme 14, rue Edward Steichen, L-2540 Luxembourg R.C.S. Luxembourg: B 199.543 (the Company)
NOTICE OF CONVENING TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE COMPANY
The board of directors of the Company resolved to postpone the date of the annual general meeting of the shareholders of the Company (the AGM), which should have been held on 30 November 2017 according to article 16 of the articles of association of the Company.
The AGM will be held on 20 February 2018 at the registered office of the Company (i.e. 14, rue Edward Steichen, L-2540 Luxembourg), at 14:00 CET, to deliberate on the following agenda:
1. Acknowledgment that the Annual General Meeting is held approximately 4 months after the date designated by the articles of association for the Company.
2. Presentation of the Annual Report of MyBucks Group for the financial period ended 30 June 2017, which includes the Directors' Report relating to the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the period ended 30 June 2017.
3. Presentation of the Report of the "Réviseur d'Entreprises Agréé" on the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the financial period ended 30 June 2017;
4. Presentation for approval of the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the financial period ended 30 June 2017.
5. Presentation of the Report of the "Réviseur d'Entreprises Agréé" on the standalone financial statements for the financial period ended 30 June 2017.
6. Presentation for approval of the audited standalone financial statements of the Company for the financial period ended 30 June 2017.
7. Acknowledgement of the report of the board of directors of the Company in accordance with article 480-2 of the Luxembourg law of 10 August 1915 on commercial companies, as amended (the Law), regarding the losses of the Company suffered in the financial period ended 30 June 2017.
8. In accordance with article 480-2 of the Law, a decision on the continuation of the activities of the Company considering the losses suffered by the Company as at 30 June 2017.
9. Discharge to be granted to the board of directors (quitus) for the performance of their duties for the financial period ended 30 June 2017.
10. Discharge to be granted to PricewaterhouseCoopers as the "Réviseur d'Entreprises Agréé" (quitus) for the performance of its duties for the financial year ended 30 June 2017.
11. Renewal of the mandate of the Réviseur d'Entreprises Agréé.
12. Renewal of the mandate and appointment of the members of the Board of Directors for a further three years until the regular AGM to be held in 2020:
a. Christopher Hall
b. Trevor Anthony Joslin
c. Johannes Hendrikus Jonck
d. George Manyere
e. Timothy Nuy
f. Gerd Alexander Schütz
g. David van Niekerk
h. Simon Fredrik William Village
i. Dennis Wallestad
13. Power to Sergey Gorchakov to perform all formalities pertaining to the filing and publication of the consolidated and standalone financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended 30 June 2017 with the Luxembourg Trade & Companies Register.
The AGM will validly deliberate regardless of the number of shares present or represented and the decisions will be taken by simple majority of the shares present or represented. Every share, whatever its unit value, gives the right to one vote. Fractional shares shall have no voting right.
All shareholders shall be allowed to attend the meeting, by giving proof of their identity and presentation of a share(s) certificate. Shareholders are requested to inform the Company of their intention to attend the AGM. Where a shareholder cannot attend the AGM personally it may be represented by the chairman of the meeting by granting a proxy to that person. Proxy forms and attendance registration forms are available from www.mybucks.com.
Proxies and attendance forms must be received duly completed and signed by 15 February 2018 at 18:00 CET at the latest. Proxies and attendance forms should be sent to: MyBucks S.A. [c/o Computershare Operations Center, 80249 Munich, Germany, by fax to: +49 (0)89 30903-74675, or by e-mail to: email@example.com]
Annual accounts, as well as the Report of the Auditor and the Report of the Board of Directors and any other relevant documents in relation to the AGM are available at the registered office of the Company and on www.mybucks.com.
The board of directors of MyBucks S.A.
02.02.2018 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English Company: MyBucks S.A. 14, rue Edward Steichen L-2540 Luxembourg
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Phone: +352 2088 2123 Fax: +27 86 537 2010 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: www.mybucks.com ISIN: LU1404975507 WKN: A2AJLT Listed: Regulated Unofficial Market in Frankfurt (Scale) End of News DGAP News Service