Media and Games Invest plc: Notice and Agenda of an Annual General Meeting
- A shareholder is also entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend the Meeting (i.e. in person attendance by the proxy) and vote on the shareholder's behalf by completing the "Shareholder Details" AND "Section 2 - Proxy Form" sections of Attendance / Proxy Form (available on the Company's website at: https://mgi.group/shareholder-meeting/. A proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company. Where the shareholder is an individual, the form must be signed by her/him. Where the shareholder is a corporation, the form must be signed by a duly authorised officer of the corporation and a certified copy of a certificate of registration (or similar document evidencing the signatory right of the officer signing the form) must be submitted together with the signed form. Shareholders appointing a proxy must clearly indicate whether the proxy is to vote as she/he wishes or in accordance with the voting instructions sheet attached to the Attendance / Proxy Form.
- Shareholders whose Shares are held through Euroclear must submit their signed Attendance / Proxy Form (and, if applicable certified copies of certificates of registration or similar), by no later than the Record Date, to Euroclear by mail to: Media and Games Invest SE, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden or by e-mail to GeneralMeetingService@euroclear.com.
- Shareholders whose Shares are held through Clearstream (or any other CSD) should consult their custodian or nominee about the process they must follow in order to submit their signed Attendance / Proxy Form (and, if applicable certified copies of certificates of registration or similar) and should, in any case, ensure that their Attendance / Proxy Form is submitted to the relevant CSD by no later than the Record Date for processing and onward transmission to the Malta Stock Exchange (as 'issuer CSD').
- DUE TO COVID-19 TRAVEL AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS THAT ARE LIKELY TO BE IN PLACE AT THE TIME OF THE MEETING, SHAREHOLDERS OR THEIR PROXIES MAY BE UNABLE TO TRAVEL AND ATTEND THE MEETING IN PERSON AND/OR THE COMPANY MAY BE REQUIRED TO REFUSE THEM ENTRY IF THE NUMBER OF PERSONS AT THE MEETING EXCEEDS THE NUMBER PERMITTED BY THE MALTESE HEALTH AUTHORITIES. ACCORDINGLY, SHAREHOLDERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED NOT TO ATTEND THE MEETING IN PERSON BUT TO, INSTEAD, VOTE ON ALL PROPOSED RESOLUTIONS IN ADVANCE BY APPOINTING THE CHAIRMAN OF THE MEETING AS THEIR PROXY AND COMPLETING THE VOTING INSTRUCTIONS SHEET ATTACHED TO THE ATTENDANCE / PROXY FORM.
- The Company will be broadcasting the Meeting on its website at: https://mgi.group/shareholder-meeting/. It is important to note that Shareholders who choose to follow the Meeting on the Company's website will not be deemed to be present at the Meeting and, accordingly, will NOT be able to vote and/or speak at the Meeting and will not be counted towards the quorum. Accordingly, any Shareholder who wishes to attend and/or vote at the Meeting must follow the instructions set out above.
- Shareholders must follow the Attendance / Proxy Form submission instructions and the deadline set out above. Note for CSDs only: Aggregated proxy data processed by Euroclear, Clearstream or any other CSD must be sent by the relevant CSD and received by the Malta Stock Exchange (as 'issuer CSD') by no later than 7 July 2021. The Company must receive aggregated proxy data processed by the Malta Stock Exchange by e-mail at AGMregistration@mgi-se.com before the time appointed for the Meeting and any proxy data which is not received in time shall not be treated as valid.
Right to Ask Questions
Each shareholder shall have the right to ask questions which are pertinent and related to items on the agenda of the Meeting to the Company by e-mail to email@example.com by no later than forty-eight (48) hours before the time appointed for the Meeting. Any questions sent to the Company must be accompanied by adequate proof that the sender is indeed a shareholder of the Company. The Company shall provide an answer to such questions (1) at the Meeting, unless the Company is unable to provide an immediate reply at short notice or answering such question would interfere unduly with the preparation for the meeting OR, if the questions are not answered at the Meeting, (2) on its website within forty-eight (48) hours from the Meeting. The Company may choose to provide an overall answer to questions having the same content. This right to ask questions shall be subject to any reasonable measures (to be determined by the Company in its sole discretion) that the Company may take to ensure the identification of the relevant shareholder/s who have submitted questions to the Company.
Personal Data All information submitted by shareholders in connection with attendance notifications and proxies and asking questions will be computerised and used exclusively for the Meeting. For those Shareholders whose Shares are held through Euroclear, more information on how your personal data is processed can be found in Euroclear's privacy notice at: www.euroclear.com/dam/ESw/Legal/Privacy-notice-bolagsstammor-engelska.pdf.
1. Opening of the Meeting
2. Appointment of the Chairman for the meeting
3. Drawing up and approval of voting list
4. Determination of quorum and whether the Meeting has been duly convened
5. Approval of the agenda
6. Presentation of Annual Report and the Auditor's report for the group
7. Response to Questions from Shareholders (if any)
8. Consider the Auditor's Report and approve the Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2020
9. Declare a dividend of zero, based on the recommendation of the Board of Directors
10. Confirm and re-appoint RSM Malta as Auditor of the company, and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration
11. Other matters
Other The Company has 149,679,980 Ordinary A Shares in issue as of the date of this notice (one vote per share).
The Auditor's Report and the Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2020 are available from the Company's website (https://mgi.group/investor-relations/financial-reports/).
* * * 25 May 2021MEDIA AND GAMES INVEST SEThe Board of Directors
The information in this press release has been made public through the agency of the responsible person set out below for publication at the time stated by MGI's news distributor EQS Newswire at the publication of this press release. The responsible person below may be contacted for further information.
For further information, please contact:?
S?ren Barz Head of Investor Relations +49 170 376 9571 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com www.mgi.group
Jenny Rosberg, ROPA, IR contact Stockholm +46707472741 Jenny.firstname.lastname@example.org
Axel M?hlhaus / Dr. S?nke Knop, edicto GmbH, IR contact Frankfurt +49 69 9055 05 51 email@example.com
About Media and Games Invest SE Media and Games Invest SE (MGI), is a fast-growing and profitable company operating in the digital games sector with a strong supportive media unit and a focus on North America & EMEA. The company combines organic growth with value-accretive acquisitions, delivering strong and sustainable earnings growth. Since 2014 the MGI Group has successfully acquired well over 30 companies and assets which are integrated onto our platform, exploiting efficiency-enhancing technologies such as the cloud. The Company's shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market in Stockholm and the Scale segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The Company also has a bond listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market.
The Company's certified advisor on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market is FNCA Sweden AB; firstname.lastname@example.org, +46-8-528 00 399.
25.05.2021 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English Company: Media and Games Invest plc St. Christopher Street 168 VLT 1467 Valletta
Malta Phone: +356 21 22 7553 Fax: +356 21 22 7667 E-mail: email@example.com Internet: www.mgi.group ISIN: MT0000580101 WKN: A1JGT0 Listed: Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Scale), Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange; FNSE EQS News ID: 1200457 ? End of News DGAP News Service