Ihr Broker

  • DAX 0,70
  • EUR/USD 0,50
  • GOLD 0,30

Nur Spreads

Keine Kommission

Jetzt registrieren

CFDs sind komplexe Instrumente und umfassen aufgrund der Hebelfinanzierung ein hohes Risiko, schnell Geld zu verlieren.

Dexus Finance Pty Limited, XS1961891220

Dexus Finance Pty Limited, XS1961891220

08.07.2021 - 09:36:27

Dexus Finance Pty Limited: Settlement of MDAP acquisition of interest in 1 Bligh Street, Sydney

Dexus (ASX: DXS)

ASX release

8 July 2021

Settlement of MDAP acquisition of interest in 1 Bligh Street, Sydney

Dexus today announced that the Mercatus Dexus Australia Partnership (MDAP), a joint venture with Mercatus Co-operative Limited (Mercatus) has settled on the acquisition of a 33.33% interest in 1 Bligh Street, Sydney for $375 million[1].

Mercatus holds a 90% share in MDAP, with Dexus holding the remaining 10%. Dexus is the investment manager of the JV and will continue to be the property manager.

Dexus's interest will be funded from existing debt facilities.

Details relating to the transaction were previously announced to the Australian Securities Exchange on 22 March 2021.

Authorised by Brett Cameron, General Counsel and Company Secretary of Dexus Funds Management Limited

For further information please contact:

Investors Rowena Causley Senior Manager, Investor Relations +61 2 9017 1390 +61 416 122 383 rowena.causley@dexus.com Media Louise Murray Senior Manager, Corporate Communications +61 2 9017 1446 +61 403 260 754 louise.murray@dexus.com ? ? ?

[1] Excluding acquisition costs, other costs and purchase price adjustments.

Information and Explanation of the Issuer to this News:

About Dexus

Dexus is one of Australia's leading real estate groups, managing a high-quality Australian property portfolio valued at $36.5 billion. We believe that the strength and quality of our relationships will always be central to our success and are deeply committed to working with our customers to provide spaces that engage and inspire. We invest only in Australia, and directly own $15.5 billion of office, industrial and healthcare properties. We manage a further $21.0 billion of office, retail, industrial and healthcare properties for third party clients. The group's $11.5 billion development pipeline provides the opportunity to grow both portfolios and enhance future returns. Dexus is a Top 50 entity by market capitalisation listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (trading code: DXS) and is supported by more than 29,000 investors from 24 countries. With 36 years of expertise in property investment, development and asset management, we have a proven track record in capital and risk management, providing service excellence to tenants and delivering superior risk-adjusted returns for investors. www.dexus.com

Dexus Funds Management Ltd ABN 24 060 920 783, AFSL 238163, as Responsible Entity for Dexus (ASX: DXS) Level 25, 264 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000

08-Jul-2021 CET/CEST The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Dexus Finance Pty Limited 264 George Street 2193 Sydney

Australia Phone: +61 2 9017 1100 Fax: +61 2 9017 1101 E-mail: ir@dexus.com Internet: www.dexus.com ISIN: XS1961891220 WKN: A2RZHG Listed: Regulated Unofficial Market in Frankfurt EQS News ID: 1216512 ? End of Announcement DGAP News Service

1216512??08-Jul-2021?CET/CEST

@ dgap.de