Publication of insider information pursuant to Article 17 Market Abuse Regulation (MAR)
SURTECO SE: Acquisition of the British Nenplas Group
Buttenwiesen-Pfaffenhofen, 1 December 2016 - SURTECO SE, one of the world's leading manufacturers of surface materials and a producer of technical extrusions (profiles), has acquired 85 % of the shares in the Nenplas Group headquartered in Ashbourne, UK, and a 100 % shareholding of the associated property company through its subsidiary company Döllken-Weimar GmbH. A purchase contract was concluded today for this acquisition with effect from 1 December 2016.
The Nenplas Group has specialised in the production and sale of all types of technical extrusion profile based on plastic. In the business year 2015/2016, with a workforce of some 140 employees the group generated sales of GBP 16.6 million and earnings before financial result, income tax and amortization of goodwill (EBITA) of GBP 3.8 million in accordance with UK GAAP (EBITA margin: 22.9 %).
The purchase price for 85 % of the shares amounts to GBP 20.8 million and for the property company it is GBP 2.5 million. SURTECO is holding an option to purchase the remaining 15 % of the shares and the seller is retaining a sale option. The voting and dividend rights of the remaining 15 % are excluded. SURTECO is financing the transaction from existing liquid funds.
The Nenplas Group includes the companies Nenplas Ltd, Ashbourne, Polyplas Ltd, Stourport-on-Severn, and Delta Plastics Ltd, Wolverhampton, all based in the UK.
The SURTECO Group (2015: sales of EUR 638.4 million; EBIT of EUR 31.1 million; approx. 2,700 employees) intends to strengthen its market presence in the United Kingdom in the area of technical profiles through the takeover of this company, and increase the Group's profitability.
Contact: Martin Miller Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org +49 (0)8274 9988-508
01.12.2016 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de
Company: SURTECO SE
Phone: +49 (0)8274 99 88-0
Fax: +49 (0)8274 99 88-5 05
WKN: 517 690
Listed: Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard), Munich;
Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg,
Hanover, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange
End of Announcement DGAP News-Service
dgap.de berichtet: SURTECO SE, DE0005176903 . SURTECO SE: Acquisition of the British Nenplas Group. weiterlesen ...
foxsports.com: Since the off-season began, the Mariners have added a ship-full of new players to their twenty-five man roster, half of which have been offensive players . What Was The Mariners Best Offensive Off-Season. Some of those have been very good. Here's who we believe will be the best.It's better to think about what has been gained this off-se weiterlesen ...
Mitteilung von dgap.de: KWS SAAT SE, DE0007074007 . KWS SAAT SE english. weiterlesen ...
Dazu meldet dgap.de weiter: KWS SAAT SE, DE0007074007 . KWS SAAT SE english. weiterlesen ...
rss.dw.de: German banks enmeshed in Panama Papers leak weiterlesen ...
rss.dw.de meldet: Apple unveils cheaper and smaller iPhone weiterlesen ...
Mitteilung von rss.dw.de: Migration takes center stage in Davos weiterlesen ...
rss.dw.de schreibt dazu: Gauck: Limiting refugee numbers not 'unethical' weiterlesen ...