WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG, DE000A1X3X33

WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG, DE000A1X3X33

08.09.2017 - 14:33:16

Correction of a release from 08.09.2017, 11:58 CET/CEST - WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Correction of a notification of Major Holding published on 08.09.2017

1. Details of issuer WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG Bleichstr. 64-66 60313 Frankfurt am Main Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Stavros Efremidis,Date of birth: 27 Sep 1968 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Stavros Efremidis 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 31 Aug 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 4.18 % 0.00 % 4.18 % 136802552 Previous notification n/a % n/a % n/a % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A1X3X3 2930858 2782485 2.14 % 2.03 % Total 5713343 4.18 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Stavros Efremidis % % % Invivo Capital GmbH % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

08.09.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG Bleichstr. 64-66 60313 Frankfurt am Main

Germany Internet: www.wcm.de   End of News DGAP News Service

608053  08.09.2017 

@ dgap.de