Vonovia SE, DE000A1ML7J1

Vonovia SE, DE000A1ML7J1

12.04.2017 - 15:37:12

Vonovia SE: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Vonovia SE Universitätsstraße 133 44803 Bochum Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT FrankfurtGermany 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 06 Apr 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 6.25 % 3.28 % 9.53 % 468796936 Previous notification 7.05 % 3.71 % 10.77 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A1ML7J1 29276718 13116 6.25 % 0.003 % Total 29289834 6.25 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right to Recall 31010 0.007 % Futures 21.04.2017 Jederzeit/Anytime 6000000 1.28 % Call Options 15.12.2017 Jederzeit/Anytime 525000 0.11 %     Total 6556010 1.40 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Swaps 04.03.2019 Cash 8723809 1.86 % Warrants Unbefristet/Open-ended Cash 19600 0.004 % Put Options 15.12.2017 Jederzeit/Anytime Physical 100000 0.02 %       Total 8843409 1.89 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT 6.25 % % 9.53 % Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschäftskunden Aktiengesellschaft % % % DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT 6.25 % % 9.53 % DB USA Corporation % % % Deutsche Bank Trust Corporation % % % Deutsche Bank Holdings, Inc. % % % Deutsche Bank National Trust Company % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

12.04.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: Vonovia SE Universitätsstraße 133 44803 Bochum

Germany Internet: www.vonovia.de   End of News DGAP News Service

564435  12.04.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!