TLG IMMOBILIEN AG, DE000A12B8Z4

TLG IMMOBILIEN AG, DE000A12B8Z4

08.03.2017 - 11:09:49

TLG IMMOBILIEN AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer TLG IMMOBILIEN AG Hausvogteiplatz 12 10117 Berlin Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Corporation Trust Centre, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington DE 19801United States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 28 Feb 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 0.02 % 5.86 % 5.87 % 74175558 Previous notification 0.02 % 0.85 % 0.87 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A12B8Z4 13538 % 0.02 % Total 13538 0.02 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Securities Lending offen 2522396 3.40 %     Total 2522396 3.40 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Swap 15.11.2017 Cash 1803991 2.43 % CFD 03.03.2027 Cash 16708 0.02 %       Total 1820699 2.45 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % Goldman Sachs (UK) L.L.C. % % % Goldman Sachs Group UK Limited % % % Goldman Sachs International % 5.85 % 5.85 %   The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % The Goldman, Sachs & Co. L.L.C. % % % Goldman, Sachs & Co. % % %   The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % Goldman, Sachs & Co. % % %   The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % GSAM Holdings LLC % % % Goldman Sachs Asset Management, L.P. % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks:Please note, total amount of voting rights have been rounded to 2 decimal places therefore there is a possibility of a rounding error. 

08.03.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: TLG IMMOBILIEN AG Hausvogteiplatz 12 10117 Berlin

Germany Internet: www.tlg.de   End of News DGAP News Service

551659  08.03.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!