STADA Arzneimittel AG, DE0007251803

STADA Arzneimittel AG, DE0007251803

16.08.2017 - 14:16:56

STADA Arzneimittel AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer STADA Arzneimittel AG Stadastraße 2-18 61118 Bad Vilbel Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Bank of America Corporation Wilmington, DEUnited States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 09 Aug 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 1.09 % 9.19 % 10.28 % 62,342,440 Previous notification 0.05 % 11.43 % 11.49 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0007251803 0 682,023 0.00 % 1.09 % Total 682,023 1.09 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Prime Brokerage holdings N/A N/A 3,145,883 5.05 % Right to Recall N/A N/A 1,876,750 3.01 %     Total 5,022,633 8.06 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Swaps 15-Sep-2017 - 25-Jul-2019 N/A Cash 703,225 1.13 %       Total 703,225 1.13 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Bank of America Corporation % % % NB Holdings Corporation % % % Merrill Lynch International Incorporated % % % BofAML Jersey Holdings Limited % % % BofAML EMEA Holdings 1 Limited % % % BofAML EMEA Holdings 2 Limited % % % ML UK Capital Holdings Limited % % % Merrill Lynch International % 8.313 % 9.407 %   Bank of America Corporation % % % NB Holdings Corporation % % % BAC North America Holding Company % % % BANA Holding Corporation % % % Bank of America, National Association % % %   Bank of America Corporation % % % NB Holdings Corporation % % % BAC North America Holding Company % % % Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated % % % Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp. % % %   Bank of America Corporation % % % NB Holdings Corporation % % % Merrill Lynch International Incorporated % % % Merrill Lynch Group Holdings I, L.L.C. % % % Merrill Lynch Equity Scotland Limited Partnership % % % Merrill Lynch Equity S.a.r.l. % % %   Bank of America Corporation % % % NB Holdings Corporation % % % BAC North America Holding Company % % % Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated % % %   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

16.08.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: STADA Arzneimittel AG Stadastraße 2-18 61118 Bad Vilbel

Germany Internet: www.stada.de   End of News DGAP News Service

601821  16.08.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!